On this section you will find the frequently asked questions.
I UPGRADED WATCH APP, I HAD HEBREW LANGUAGE. NOW EVERY MESSAGE RECEIVED IS SCRAMBLED.
You did not upgrade using the provided tool or using a upgrade command from adb. You did a uninstall - install. Watch version needs to receive all settings again. You will need to press "SEND TO WATCH" on your phone for every setting you want to be setted on watch again.
There is no option to reply to a incoming message. How to know which messages can be replied?
AMF mirrors the notification Status Bar on your Android Phone. If the app that posted the notification permits replies from the status bar, then AMF will be able to reply to your messages.
To check if the app allows it, drag with two fingers the notification. If you see the notification expands and shows a reply option, then that app supports replying.
I'm replying to a message on my Watch, but I get a "Reply rejected by APP" message
The originating app allows only one reply at the time. Maybe another message replaced the last one; the message has already been replied or the message has been dismissed from status bar.
I've donated but I cant see the keyboard on my Watch.
- Be sure to enable keyboard first from your AMF Phone APP. The option is located inside "Graphical User Interface" options
- When receiving a notification, press the "A"ctions button.
- Locate the " | A" button
- You can alternate now using the same " | A" button to type and insert emoji.
Can I use another keyboard to reply from my watch?
Writing messages from other sources than the provided is currently not supported.
The notification board always moves back to the end position, even if I press move to left.
Installing APK messes up the Springboard, so follow all steps below (Even if you are not a official Amazfit Watch App frequent user)
- Open your official Amazfit Watch APP
- Change widgets order. (Make at least one change so the Springboard is regenerated)
- Close widget order page. Close Amazfit Watch APP
- Move notifications board to left using the provided button (AMF Watch or AMF Phone)
- The board will remain on position unless you:
- Install another APK / Upgrade AMF Watch
- Use custom APK Watchface
- Open Amazfit Watch APP
Its a known Issue. Working on a fix.
I TURNED OFF THE WATCH AND LEFT IT ALONE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. THEN LATER ON THE DAY I TURNED IT BACK ON. THEN I RECEIVED ALL MESSAGES ALREADY SEEN ON THE PHONE.